Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Where is My Mind (Bassnectar Remix) - The Pixies


So far on, I've posted on Bassnectar more than any other artist the blog. Is this because I'm obsessed? No, Bassnectar is a great producer, but there are a lot of other artists who I'd probably choose to listen to first. Maybe it's because I've seen him live, and he's an amazing performer. Or because I'm about to see him for the second time really soon. Or maybe that's just the way shit happens. You'll never know.

This is a great remix of an already wonderful song. If you don't think you know the original, go watch the ending of Fight Club, maybe that'll jog your memory. The song starts out just like the original, albeit maybe with a little extra bass, but around 1:10 it starts to build, and from then on it's Bassnectar time.

Where is My Mind (Bassnectar Remix) - The Pixies

No comments:

Post a Comment