Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hova




Hov is the greatest rapper alive... don't try and deny it. He is the most commercially successful rapper of our time, as well as being continually creative and constantly thinking outside the box. I think of all the entertainers in the world, if I could be any one for a day, I'd be Jay. He really has this game on lock, and as an added bonus, he IS married to Beyonce.

Some new(er) bangers:

Brooklyn Go Hard (Feat. Santogold) - Jay-Z / Mediafire
Jockin' Jay-Z (Dope Boy Fresh) - Jay-Z / Mediafire
Death Of Auto-Tune (Chase & Status Remix) - Jay-Z / Mediafire

Now a couple classics:
Feelin' It - Jay-Z / Mediafire
Dead Presidents II - Jay-Z / Mediafire


Oh and don't expect exactly two posts a day from now on... I'm going to post at whatever rate I find stuff I think should be shared with the world.... that may be once a day, 4 times a week, or 3 times in a day. It'll come as it comes, but I'm going to try and have at least 5 posts per week to start out

1 comment: