Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Gorillaz

Not much needs to be said about the Gorillaz, I'm sure most of you know who they are/have heard their music before. Just in case you haven't, basically they are a rotating collective of artists headed by Blur frontman Damon Alborn. He reperesents this collective through four different virtual band members who appear in all the group's music videos, and often on stage as holographical representations. These are three tracks I feel like a lot of people may not have heard as none of them were singles. Stylo is the first single off their new album Plastic Beach, and although the original is good, I think this Chiddy Bang remix is a lot better; it's much catchier and an easier listen for mainstream listeners. November Has Come has a dope feature from my man DOOM, and All Alone is officially my favorite Gorillaz song, hands down. Enjoy.

All Alone - Gorillaz / Mediafire
Stylo (Feat. Mos Def and Bobby Womack) [Chiddy Bang Remix] - Gorillaz / Mediafire
November Has Come (Feat. MF Doom) - Gorillaz / Mediafire

1 comment:

  1. Awesome but can you maybe link different ways of downloading the songs? Not working for me.

    ReplyDelete