Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Heads Will Roll (+ Remixes) - Yeah Yeah Yeahs

The Yeah Yeah Yeahs have always been one of those groups that have flown just a little under my radar. The few songs I do have in my library I really like, but for some reason I've never been interested enough to go pick up their albums. Now that I've found this song though that is certainly gonna change; I'm going to have to go and give their albums a listen. "Heads Will Roll" is a a great song with a dance-y feel and a chorus I can live and die by (no pun intended). Then there's the three remixes I have, one of which is off the Remix EP for the song, and the others are just random ones I've found floating around on the internet. If it's not enough that the song AND three of it's remixes are all quality, the original also has a really kick-ass video which you can see below!

Heads Will Roll - Yeah Yeah Yeahs The original. Makes me wanna dance until, well, until I'm dead.


Heads Will Roll (Passion Pit Remix) - Yeah Yeah Yeahs A nice little piece of work by Passion Pit. 
Brings the bass in sooner, with an awesome eerie synth line.

Heads Will Roll (A-Trak Remix) - Yeah Yeah Yeahs Turns the song into an electro banger, playable at any club.

Heads Will Wobble (Jakwob Remix) - Yeah Yeah Yeahs Jakwob ups the bass and throws some dope midrange sound on the track to get your head wobblin' away.


^Removed by request


Related: Hello Tomorrow - Yeah Yeah Yeahs (+More) and Passion Pit Remixes

No comments:

Post a Comment