Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Passion Pit Remixes


Passion Pit has always mystified me just a little bit. Their original works are sometimes hard to listen, and besides "Kingdom Come" and "Sleepyhead", I've had trouble getting into their music. I absolutely respect lead singer Michael Angelokos' ability to hit some of the ridiculously high notes he does, I just don't necessarily enjoy it. That aside, Passion Pit has become a monster of a remixing group, doing remixes for a variety of different artists including Katy Perry, Phoenix, and The Shout Out Louds. These are three of their bests:

Ghost Under Rocks (Passion Pit Remix) - Ra Ra Riot
Bruises (Passion Pit Remix) - Chairlift
This Too Shall Pass (Passion Pit Remix) - OK Go


Removed by request

And check out my next post (when it comes out) for another great Passion Pit Remix!

No comments:

Post a Comment