Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Freeizm Album - Skream



Lot's of groups seem to be jumping on the free album train for Christmas (anybody heard the new Gorillaz album?), which I have absolutely no problem with. In the past, I haven't been a big Skream fan, his work is usually too dark and minimalist for me. There's always room for second chances when it comes to music though; the UK producer just dropped a free album, aptly titled "The Freeizm Album", and I'm loving it. "Emotional Shizzle", "Skwelcha", and "Cold Outside" are my favorites, so make sure to give those a listen.


Tracklist and download after the jump.



The Freeizm Album - Skream


Tracklist:


1. Intro
2. No Ready
3. Cold Outside
4. 10 Bit Dreamz
5. Minor
6. Back From The Zoo
7. Krazy Snares
8. Lightnin VIP
9. Left The Room
10. Commercial SellOut
11. CTO
12. Skwelcha
13. Emotional Shizzle


No comments:

Post a Comment