Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Lemonade (Heroes+Villains Remix) - Gucci Mane

UPDATE PT. II:

Another DMCA notice, so I had to remove the link to the La Roux/Major Lazer track. Luckily, you can still find it here on the original Lazerproof Mixtape.


UPDATE:



Had to redo this post because of a damn DMCA notice. While I was trying to repost it, it got deleted and I'm too lazy to redo the entire thing.

Summary: Found this originally at the end of my favorite song off of Major Lazer & La Roux's Lazerproof mixtape. Yes, "Lemonade" has been played/remixed/freestyled over too many times, but this version has stayed fresh for me.

2 comments:

  1. RCRDLBL website tries to keep it exclusive, use their embeddable player

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good lookin' out WCL. After I posted, I realized they most likely just want to direct traffic to their site. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete