Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Night Lights (Mixtape) - J. Cole


UPDATE:

Pick up the mixtape from J. Cole's official website.

I also deleted "Blow Up" as a downloadable track since it's not actually off this mixtape. I'd repost, but I'd get another DMCA notice. So go find it somewhere else, it's one of the best songs I've heard all year.


J. Cole has been absolutely killing it in 2010. Undoubtedly my favorite rapper right now, everything he touches turns to gold. He does most of his own production, and then lays amazing verses over it.

Here's a track from his newest mixtape (it took me forever to decide which one to put up; they're all so good):

In The Morning (Feat. Drake) - J. Cole

And here's the rest of the tape. I know you'll make the right decision and DL the whole thing:

Friday Night Lights (Mixtape) - J. Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment