Friday, March 4, 2011

DJ Cones - Latitude (Feat. Kanye West, Drake & Lupe Fiasco)

Can't tell you guys how much I like this record. I've been bumping it for a year or so now, and it's honestly one of the best mashups/remixes I've ever heard. A lush piano loop, great verses, and a bangin' chorus (albeit all of the lyrics are recycled, but I hadn't heard a couple of the verses before I got this) make this one a must-have addition for your iTunes. GET IT. NOW.

This is off DJ Cones first mixtape, Beatconector Presents Stethoscope Remix-Mixtape Vol.1 (back when he was called Beatconector. There's some great stuff on that mixtape, so hit the link and grab it.

Check out DJ Cones on Myspace, where you can find links to his YouTube page, and his newest mixtape, DJ Cones Stethoscope Vol.2 Remixtape.

DJ Cones - Latitude (Feat. Kanye West, Drake & Lupe Fiasco)

1 comment: