Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lil' B - Base For Your Face (Feat. Jean Grae & Phonte) [Prod. 9th Wonder]


I swore to myself I'd never post Lil' B on this blog. Although I do love swag, I can't stand listening to the self-proclaimed BASEDgod shouting it over every single beat he gets on. Oh and who the fuck wants to be Ellen Degeneres? Or Paris Hilton. Lil' B is one interesting dude. Despite my promise, this record is too good to deny posting. You've got my interest B, now keep it up and you'll have yourself a new fan. Anyway, you know 9th Wonder goes in on the beat, with a sexy sample and booming drums (AKA he's get some bass for your face). Lil' B lays down a nice verse, and it turns out he actually has a lot more to say than just "swag". Plus, you know Phonte and and Jean are doin' their thing.

#SWAG

Lil' B - Base For Your Face (Feat. Jean Grae & Phonte)

No comments:

Post a Comment