Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tha Breeze - So Easy

Everybody, say hello to my future wife, Natalie Portman. Yes, I know she's "married" and has a "child" on the way, but these are just minor roadblocks. We will be getting married someday. Why do I bring this up now? On their new record, "So Easy", Tha Breeze claim to have hit up Natalie Portman the night before they recorded the track. Which is totally believable. Just like I believe that someday, wedding bells will ring as she walks down the isle toward me. It's gonna happen. Have a little faith.

On a more serious note (or maybe it's a less serious note?), "So Easy" grabs a nice Commodores sample to compliment the sparse drum track and breezy (ha, see what I did there?) verses. This is a feel-good, sunny day, livin'-is-easy track from Tha Breeze, a hip hop duo out of Eugene, OR.

Tha Breeze is Trent Jones on the boards, and Teddy Hein on the mic. Check 'em out right over here on Facebook for more info and some older songs.

Tha Breeze - So Easy

1 comment: