Friday, April 8, 2011

BBU - No Pictures (Feat. Das Racist)


First of all, who knew The Hood Internet did more than mashups. This beat is hot though, and I'd love to see them doing more original productions if this is what they sound like.

As far as the entire song goes, I have to agree with Pitchfok, this one's a "love-it-or-hate-it" kinda deal. With that said, I didn't like it the first time I heard it, but after a couple listens I got into it, and now I really like it. For those of you that haven't heard of BBU before (like me), their official name is Bin Laden Blowin Up, and they're a hip hop group out of Chicago (just like The Hood Internet). On this track, they trade verses with Das Racist, dropping pop culture references out the ass while the same time keeping the level of social critique Das Racist is so well known for.

BBU - No Pictures (Feat. Das Racist)

No comments:

Post a Comment