Sunday, April 24, 2011

MiM0SA - 58 Degrees EP


Today I've got another "I can't believe I haven't posted on this guy yet" posts for you. Mim0sa has long been my favorite dubstep artist, mainly because of the clear influence hip hop has on his electronic sound. The newest of his releases, 58 Degrees, finds him exploring a slightly heavier sound than before, and the songs fly by at a slightly faster pace, but it's till the same Mim0sa we know and love. Full of hip hop samples, big drops, and what even seems to be some D&B influence, 58 Degrees does not disappoint.

If you're in the Eugene area, Mim0sa will be playing live at WOW Hall this Thursday, April 28. Paper Diamond, from the Pretty Light's Music label if opening, and from what I hear, both are amazing performers. Get your tickets HERE.

Mim0sa - 58 Degrees -----> Just click on the album cover to download!

No comments:

Post a Comment