Wednesday, April 6, 2011

TiRon & Ayomari - What You Waiting On




Sorry it's been a couple days guys, spring break and the beginning of the term have been super busy. We're back and better than ever though!

I hadn't heard of either TiRon or Ayomari until yesterday, when this video popped up on one of the music forums I read. After doing some research, it looks to me like these are two guys you're gonna wanna keep your eyes on. They're two young rappers out of LA, and have been working with artists like Blu, and Pac Div. If this video is a good indication of what their music sounds like, I'm gonna be all over the rest of their work. I would probably have downloaded their discographies already if it weren't for some space issues I'm having with my computer (aka I have too much music and my hard drive is full).

Back to the video though... Pretty original storyline for the video; I love the idea and it was filmed really well. Although the running makes for not the best lip syncing I've ever seen, they hold it together well enough (which is better than I could probably have done). These two are talented lyricists, and this track is definitely a motivational anthem. Go snag it now... What you waiting on?

TiRon & Ayomari - What You Waiting On

No comments:

Post a Comment