Saturday, April 23, 2011

Double Dutch House


I never knew double dutch was so fucking intense! Just thought I'd throw that out there. Anyways, time for a double dose of dutch house bangers from the two biggest names in the genre.

First, we've got Chuckie's remix of 3OH3!'s "My First Kiss". I really dislike the original, but for some reason I've loved almost every remix I've heard of this track, and this is no exception. Big synths on the build, wild 3OH3! bridge, fat dutch drop, RAGE. Yeah, that's a pretty adequate breakdown of the song.

3OH3! - My First Kiss (Chuckie Extended Remix) [Feat. Ke$ha]

Next, Afrojack's remix of Rihanna's smash single "Who's that Chick?". Afrojack is just on a different level. He picks the perfect songs to remix, his builds are really pieces of art, and every single drop gets me up on my feet and moving, no matter tired I am.

Rihanna - Who's That Chick (Afrojack Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment