Sunday, June 13, 2010

B.o.B Samples The Beatles


So first off, this is my last post from the comforts of my college dorm and it's [relatively] fast internet. The fact that my internet at home might as well be snail mail, combined with a full-time job over the summer, may make posts fewer and far between, but I'm really gonna try to make sure to keep up the pace. After all, I've gotta make sure all of you out there have some new music to bump on summer drives.

This is my first post on B.o.B, but if you haven't heard of him, you've probably been living under a rock for the past few months. His debut album, The Adventures of Bobby Ray, debuted at #1 on the Billboard Charts, and his singles "Nothin' on You" and "Airplanes" have been blowing up the radio. Here's two really tight mixtape cuts, both sampling The Beatles. I've been waiting soooo long for someone to sample "Eleanor Rigby" in a hip-hop song, and my prayers have finally been answered.

Lonely People - B.o.B / Mediafire
One (Feat. Big Kuntry & Mac Boney) - B.o.B / Mediafire

No comments:

Post a Comment