Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Chorus of Storytellers (Album) - The Album Leaf


Since my junior year in high school, there is most likely no group I have spent more time listening to than The Album Leaf. I had the privilege of seeing them live earlier this spring, and it was a great show. You'd be surprised how much some large speakers and lights can take their music from mellow bed time tunes into an entire experience. On their newest album, A Chorus of Storytellers, they seamlessly mix electronic bleeps and glitches with violin to create some of the most emotional music I've ever heard. Their music is inspiring, and is perfect for almost anything, from falling asleep after a long day, to a sunny drive with your windows down. These are the best two songs off of this album, but there'll be more to come on the rest of my favorites from them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment