Friday, June 4, 2010

Deadmau5


Having just returned from seeing the Mau5 live at Sasquatch, I feel like I may be a little too into his music right now, but that's ok. For those of you who don't know him, Deadmau5 is a progressive house artist from Toronto. He plays some crazy ass electronic music, and has a ridiculous number of awards under his belt, including multiple electronic artist/DJ of the year awards from various sources. His live shows incorporate the most insane lights show I have ever seen, much in the vein of Daft Punk's Alive 2007 tour (he actually used the same design company to design his set). His show was the most insane thing I have ever seen, and I would absolutely see him again. I don't think I have ever seen a crowd go crazier than at his Squatch set, and on top of that, he played for close to 2 full hours. His monstrous dance tracks have blown minds all across the world, and now, they can blow yours.


*Sorry, no UserShare links today, the site is down*

Oh, and here's a little taste of some of the visuals from his show. Shitty quality, but you'll get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment