Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Electroman (Dirtyphonics Radio Edit) [Feat. T-Pain] - Benny Benassi


Ok, I'm just going to dive straight into the question I know you probably asked as soon as you saw the cover for this single... What the hell is a diamond encrusted banana doing on it? My answer... who the fuck knows. It's T-Pain, and he pretty much does whatever he wants (for example, chewing on a grammy and riding a segway on stage).

Now that we've got out of the way, I've gotta say that this is a track that took me awhile to get into. I heard the original and thought it was pretty meh. Next I heard the Congorock remix, then tried out the original again, but still couldn't get into either all that much. Then, after hearing this version, I downloaded the entire single release, and decided that every single version SLAPS. Slaps really, really, hard.

I tried to decide which edit/remix to put up and finally decided on this one, but all of them are amazing.

Buy the official release over at Beatport.

Lanky Lightning on the tip.

Electroman (Dirtyphonics Radio Edit) [Feat. T-Pain] - Benny Benassi

No comments:

Post a Comment