Monday, February 21, 2011

Triple Ring (Jubilee Remix) - Canblaster


When you google Canblaster, as I just did, you get quite a few pictures of the man himself, a few pictures of his new EP, and the picture you see above. I then decided that you (read: I) would prefer to look at this picture over another boring picture of someone DJing or an album cover.

Although I'd seen a bunch of Canblaster remixes up on other blogs, I'd never really gotten into them. Then, our newest contributor, Mr. Lightning, turned me on to his new EP Master of Complication. The entire EP is one huge mindfuck, and actually pretty unique, which is a big compliment in todays EDM world, where every hit sounds like the last one. The EP includes 4 original tracks and 4 remixes, each of which manages to stay true to the original but brings something new as well.

This is my favorite remix, which slows down the original mix, adds some deep bass, and reworks the vocal samples into a beautiful peace of music.

Triple Ring (Jubilee Remix) - Canblaster

I highly suggest you go and buy the entire EP over at Beatport.

No comments:

Post a Comment