Sunday, April 4, 2010

BASSNECTAR



IF YOU LISTEN TO NOTHING ELSE ON THIS BLOG THAT I'VE POSTED SO FAR, PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS. I'm making a playlist of tracks I want to throw up here right now, and I was waiting until I finished that before I made any new posts. However, I can no longer ignore the earth-shattering bass attack that is the new Bassnectar EP. This collection of throbbing, subwoofer-busting tracks is some of the best dubstep I've heard in a long time, and it's guaranteed to blow your mind (and your subs).

Here's two of my favorites, but the whole thing is sick. Get it HERE.

Bass Head (Original Mix) - Bassnectar / Mediafire
Blast Off (Original Mix) - Bassnectar & Jantsen / Mediafire

2 comments:

  1. this music is so sick. who are some other good guys like this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. dubstep is definitely some quality shit. i've got a few other posts up with dubstep you can check out, that'll give you a few artists to start with. And then definitely make sure to check out Mt. Eden Dubstep, he's the guy who got me into dubstep. other than that: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dubstep_musicians

    ReplyDelete