Thursday, April 29, 2010

NEW Drake & Eminem Singles


*DISCLAIMER* Normally, I post music that I think is really dope and want to share with all of you. These two songs are not that kind of song. I just figured everyone would want to cop Em and Drake's new single's so I threw 'em up; I'm not particularly a fan of either.

So earlier this week Em announced that the first single, "Not Afraid", off his Recovery album would be out this Friday. Yesterday, Drake released the album art for his second official single "Find Your Love" and said the single would be released before the day was over. And guess what? For once, two hugely popular artists ACTUALLY released their singles when they said they would.

Not sure how I feel about either song yet, neither is necessarily bad, but they both seem kind of bland. Drake's single was produced by Kanye, and Em picked up Boi-1da, one of the hottest producers out there right now. Tell me what you think in a comment, I'm interested to see how these two singles are received. Props to illroots for the singles.

EDIT: Got another DMCA takedown notice for this post. I don't want to get my blog taken down so I had to remove the links. If you want any of the songs mentioned, click on the illroots link above, he's still got them up, or hit me up for the download.

No comments:

Post a Comment