Thursday, April 29, 2010

Eyes On Fire (Zeds Dead Remix) - Blue Foundation


So this post isn't just for Eyes on Fire Remix, the title should actually be something like "Earth-Shattering Speaker-Blowing Brain-Melting Dubstep", but I figured I'd keep it short. These are some of the dopest dubstep tunes I've heard of late, and they are FILTHY. Absolutely, disgustingly filthy. The dirtiest of the dirty, the grimiest of the grimy. These songs will make you want to break shit, dance until you can't dance anymore, and then break some more shit as you continue to dance, even though you're too tired to be dancing longer.

Eyes on Fire (Zeds Dead Remix): My roommate showed me this, and this is most certainly a mind-melter. Apparently the original is from the Twilight soundtrack (it almost makes me gag writing that word on my blog), but that doesn't mean you should discount it immediately. I've been slapping this hard, the bass actually shakes my room when I turn my sub on, but it's the female vocals that really make this song as amazing as it is.

Hold On (Sub Focus Remix): Courtesy of The West Coast Leak. This song, off dubstep producer Rusko's first album is nuts. The 808 snares give this song somewhat of a hip-hop feel but then all of a sudden, here comes the break and it's all dubstep all day. This is a sick first single, and I can't wait for the full album to drop May 4th.

Cozza Frenzy: This song's a little older, but not by too much. The title track from Bassnectar's newest album, this was possibly the most insane song I've ever seen performed live. The song alone could probably put you into convulsions, not to mention the lights show that went with it. I'll be putting up the Mega-Bass Remix sometime soon. You better have some quality speakers for that one.

Pro Nails (Rusko Remix): The first dubstep song I ever heard. A lot of people know Kid Sister through her affiliation with Yeezy and her poppy electro-hop album Ultraviolet, but this remix blows away anything on that album. The wobble in this song is out of control, and Kid Sister's sped up vocals compliment the slashing bass perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment