Thursday, April 8, 2010

Rad Anthem Video

WATCH THIS. YOU WON'T REGRET IT.


Wasn't planning to make another post today, but then I was reading over at Remix-Nation and found this  music video. The song, although I didn't like it at first, has since grown on me, and now I love it, plus this is one the best videos I've seen in a loooong time. It pretty much revolves around... well you'll see. And just as icing on the cake, comedian Nick Swardson has a cameo as a stripper. Need I say much
more? CLICK ON FULLSCREEN TO WATCH THE VIDEO WITH THE CORRECT DIMENSIONS.

Oh, and here's the jump for the song:

2 comments:

  1. This is a really cool blog!
    Love it aaron!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah.... just watched the video, loved it, was amazing, I think most people have had similar nights hahaha

    ReplyDelete